JATOS (Just Another Tool for Online Studies) helps you set up and run your online studies on your own server.
Please complete our short survey on how (much) you use JATOS (ca. 3 min). It’s very important for us!
JATOS at a glance:
- Run studies on your own server. This means that you keep complete control over who can access your result data and can comply with your ethics.
- Studies run on mobile phones, tablets, desktops, and lab computers - any device with a browser.
- Run group studies where multiple workers interact with each other in real-time.
- It’s GUI-based, so there’s no need to use the terminal to talk to your server.
- Recruit participants via MTurk, Prolific etc.
- It’s open-source and free to use.
- Manage workers, to e.g. make sure that each participant does your study only once.
- Export/Import studies to facilitate exchange with other researchers.
You can try out JATOS on cortex, our test server.